Profiling & Targeting
Quality Assurance Through Planning
- Identify Target Area
- Confirm Distribution Quantities
- Breakdown the Roads into delivery rounds
- Assign Field Teams to Areas
- Arrange Van Routes
- Carry-out Back Checking processes
- Put in place a Query Resolution Procedure
Targeted Marketing Solutions
- Visualise exactly where customers live
- Understand who customers are through their CAMEO profile
- Identify which CAMEO types most represent your customers
- Highlight where to find prospects to target who are similar to existing customers
- Identify which areas best match a profile for a leaflet drop or posting
DBS deploys sophisticated geo-demographic software, powerful tool in profiling potential target customers and identify postal sectors with the best density of the target audience
Our mapping system allows a precise area to be calculated with exact household and business counts from the latest available PAF file.
- Target to postcode sector level using Cameo from Microvision.
- Identifies postcode sectors with a high penetration of target households.
- Gives the opportunity to use Cameo UK, Cameo Investor or Cameo Financial to ensure an accurate target group is created.
- Uses 2001 Census data combined with council tax bands, shareholder data, Directorship data, consumer credit data and the Electoral Roll.
- Select your Clients’ Profile from 58 neighbourhood types divided into 10 major groups to reach your chosen market place.
|CAMEO UK Group Code & Description||% UK Households|
|1.||Affluent Singles & Couples In Exclusive Urban Neighbourhoods||3.44%|
|2.||Wealthy Neighbourhoods Nearing & Enjoying Retirement||3.64%|
|3.||Affluent Home Owning Couples & Families In Large Houses||10.14%|
|4.||Suburban Homeowners In Smaller Private Family Homes||13.27%|
|5.||Comfortable Mixed Tenure Neighbourhoods||8.42%|
|6.||Less Affluent Family Neighbourhoods||16.48%|
|7.||Less Affluent Singles & Students In Urban Areas||5.70%|
|8.||Poorer White & Blue Collar Workers||16.69%|
|9.||Poorer Family & Single Parent Households||10.69|
|10.||Poorer Council Tenants Including Many Single Parents||11.53%|