The most effective form of direct advertising, leaflet distribution is a powerful marketing tool offering a range of distribution types to suit your budget and requirements.
Door to Door
Door to Door is our standard service, providing an effective way of getting your brand message through the letterbox to your prospective customers at a cost that works for you!
As we service many clients on a weekly basis and in particular during busy periods, other, non-competing leaflets may be on the same delivery route – allowing us to remain competitive at a fair price point.
Our Strictly Solus service is your leaflet delivered through the letterbox as a single item, on its own with no other advertising material.
This is a premium service, a bespoke quotation will be provided on application based on your individual requirements and chosen areas of distribution.
Your leaflet will be delivered alongside the local free newspapers in your chosen areas.
An ideal solution for high volume distributions, Newshare offers the most cost effective and very reliable method of door drop.
Available in areas where a free publication is still in circulation.
Street Level Mapping
Residential and business property counts for every street throughout the UK, producing bespoke mailing lists and detailed mapping with street level information containing house numbers and/or names.
Council wards and parliamentary boundaries can be mapped out exactly with counts and full postal addresses.
Hand to Hand
Use our Hand to Hand promotional staff to create optimum exposure for your brand with direct delivery of your product samples or leaflets with a face to face distribution…ideal at exhibitions, outside major events and other targeted high footfall locations.
Product sampling allows your potential customers to sample your products without the cost of a purchase!
All fully operational within council legislation requirements – give us a call to discuss how we can help you with your advertising campaign!
We also offer the option of delivery via the Royal Mail by the postman to postcode sector level.
A combined delivery with your leaflet being delivered with up to four other non-competing leaflets at the same time, offering a highly cost effective service for your advertising campaign…particularly for the larger drops.
Available in areas where we have a Shareplan already in place – now offered in multiple areas.
A Certificate of Distribution will be issued to confirm completion of your distribution. Upon request, we can also provide at least one method of validation, our validation methods are as follows:
Distribution checklists, a quantity of five checks per thousand households delivered to will be obtained
GPS Tracking (where available)
Telephone back checking – this must be pre-arranged with your DBS Marketing sales person
- We have several delivery depots around the UK, the full delivery address for your leaflets will be advised along with your confirmation of order when a confirmed booking is placed.
- To plan a well organised distribution we require a lead time of around 7-10 days notice from the time of a confirmed booking. For larger distributions or projects requiring targeted reports additional time may be required.
*For any last minute requirements please contact us to check availability*
- A Certificate of Distribution will be issued to confirm completion of your distribution. Upon request, we can also provide at least one method of validation, our validation methods are as follows:
- Distribution checklists, a quantity of five checks per thousand households delivered to will be obtained
- Tracking (where available)
- Telephone back checking – must be pre-arranged with your DBS Marketing contact person
- The distribution time scale is dependent on the method of distribution and the quantities involved. A standard distribution would typically require one week, however, this will be discussed and confirmed at the time of booking.
- We have a company complaints procedure in place, this is outlined in our standard Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are made available to all prospective clients.
- There are no ‘typical’ response rates for leaflet distribution. A successful response to a leaflet is reliant upon a number of factors, however, research does show the following:
- 62-71% of consumers find door drops useful
- 48% have visited a store, bought a product or requested further information as result of receiving a leaflet
- 79% keep, pass on, read or glance at the leaflet following door drops